Thursday, February 19, 2009

About EBA

Elite Baseball Academy was formed in October of 2008. Upon finishing my championship season with the KC T-Bones of the. Northern League, I moved to Denver to train athletes of all ages. I have prided myself in offering the best, and most personal proffesional baseball instruction in the Denver area. Within the four months, EBA has grown to roughly 25-30 student athletes, who have ALL improved tremendously inside the game, as well as developed into confident young men and and good citizens. I have been blessed with the opportunity to share my knowlege with such great people, but truly aspire to continue growing this Academy over the next few years. The families that I have had the opportunity to work with have become my friends, and I pride my business on the personal relationships that every one of my clients develops with their instructor. To all of you, I say thank you for your support and trust in my teaching.

2 comments:

  1. Sign me up! Thanks for helping Robert and Kyle with their swing. Robert's been talking about it and can't wait for the season to step up to the plate.

    ReplyDelete